To humanely promote the welfare of community cats on Saint George Island and in surrounding Franklin County, Florida.
- Lead the SGI (St George Island FL) cat population management teamwork effort
- Institute TNVR (Trap Neuter/Spay Vaccinate Return) programs on SGI (St George Island FL)
- Establish and assist volunteer caretaker network to feed and monitor cat colonies
- Solicit donations and grants to fund work toward fulfilling our mission county wide
- Reach out to educate and enlighten community members on humane cat colony practices
- Place adoptable SGI (St George Island) cats in forever homes